Designation-Inside Sales Manager (Indian Market)
Experience-2-10 Years
Location- Bangalore
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Primary purpose is to provide proactive and programmatic coverage of install base & prospect base to identify up-sell, cross-sell & new customer opportunities.
- The primary responsibility of the Inside Sales is to generate new SW license opportunities and incremental revenue by systematic up & cross-selling in a set of ~ 100 Target installed base accounts if deal size is below the threshold.
- Effectively execute prospecting efforts to maximize coverage within the assigned territory and discovering leads and opportunities
- Through cold calling based on extensive market analysis (direct prospecting)
- Through follow-up of Marketing Campaigns run by the Tele Marketing/Demand Generation Teams (indirect prospecting)
- Through creating, executing and follow-up own Marketing Campaigns (indirect prospecting)
- Through leveraging partners, AE’s and further network (indirect prospecting)
Key Skills:
- Candidate Should be Graduate in Engineering or MBA
- Knowing or having successful experience in multi channel go to market models
- Knowledge and understanding of Indirect channel dynamics
- Knowledge of ERP and/or Technology market
2 comments:
i would like to know more about this job profile.. Can anyone provide me any contact information for this. I am in group indianbschools in yahoo groups and have MBA Marketing from NMIMS.
I truly believe that we have reached the point where technology has become one with our world, and I am fairly certain that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.
I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further advances, the possibility of copying our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could experience in my lifetime.
(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16129580/does-the-r4-or-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds]R4 SDHC[/url] DS TF3)
Post a Comment